Recreation & Community Development Instructor, La Ronge
The Recreation & Community Development Instructor will be responsible for delivering the curriculum tothe adult students registered in theYear 1 & 2 Recreation & Community Development Diploma Program. Courses of instruction may include, but are not limited to: Financial Accounting Managerial Accounting Computer Applications, Communications, Business & Technical Writing, Leadership & Group Dynamics, Marketing, Psychology, Research Literacy, Recreation & Community Development, Environmental Sustainability , Committees, Boards and Volunteer Management, Inclusive Leisure , Program Planning, Microeconomics, Diversity & Cultural Foundations, Sociology.
Additional responsibilities include:
• classroom management;
• taking attendance and submitting it on a regular basis;
• monitoring student progress and submitting reports on a regular basis; and
• other duties as assigned.
The minimal qualifications for this position are:
• Bachelor Degree in Recreation, Community Development or Tourism and/or related area of study or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Two years’ recent/relevant experience in the recreation/community development/tourism fields
• Knowledge and experience in adult education and cross cultural settings
• Valid Saskatchewan driver’s license
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Instructor must meet Sask. Polytechnic’s accreditation requirements.
Competition Closing Date:
||As per Collective Agreement
|Hours of Work:
||# Assigned Days:
||August 27, 2018
||May 2, 2019
Applications must be received no later than June 8, 2018
Please ensure the Human Resources Department has your current resume, including current contact information, on file.
Send Applications to: Northlands College Human Resources Department
Box 1000 Air Ronge, SK S0J 3G0
Fax: (306) 425-4259
Subject to funding and enrolment