The President & CEO is accountable to the Board of Directors for the operation of the College. In so doing, the President & CEO provides executive leadership to college staff to ensure the College is successful in meeting the needs of northern Saskatchewan.
The President & CEO is accountable for:
· Creating a work environment that is conducive to effective team/individual performance necessary to support the development and delivery of high-quality, sustainable educational programs and services.
· Directing the development of the College’s strategic plan for approval by the Board of Directors, including the identification of annual educational and operational goals required to achieve the strategic plan.
· Developing and optimizing strategic linkages and partnerships with federal and provincial government departments, communities, education institutions, aboriginal authorities, industry, and all primary labour market sectors.
· Managing change effectively and positively.
· A graduate degree in educational administration or the equivalent in education, training and experience.
· A proven leader with an ability to synthesize and communicate a vision developed through consultative processes.
· Proven experience in building positive working relationships with students, board and staff.
· A successful record of developed effective relationships with business, industry, local and provincial governments, community organizations, and aboriginal authorities.
· A proven, well-rounded leadership style and management background.
· Politically astute with the ability to build respect and understanding of public post-secondary policy and plans.
· Able to build staff and student morale and enhance organization unity across a large geographical region.
For a copy of the Opportunity Profile for this position please visit www.trainnorth.ca
or click here
The closing date for applications for this position is 5:00 p.m. on June 7, 2019. For more information on this opportunity, or to apply, please contact:
Erin Gordon, Human Resources Manager